Standing left to right: Dr. Michael Duval, Dr. Seth Rosenzweig, Dr. Peter Vizzi, Dr. Matthew Williams, Dr. Adam Perry
Seated left to right: Dr. Judson Penton, Dr. Thomas Montgomery
Louisiana Orthopaedic Specialists is proud to be an official Healthcare Services Provider of the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns, the Teurlings Catholic Rebels, and the Catholic New Iberia Panthers . Our Sports Medicine physicians are dedicated to bringing local Collegiate, School-Aged, Club Sport athletes and Weekend Warriors expert care for every sports related injury.
We’re patient-focused. We treat the “patient,” not the “injury.” At Louisiana Orthopaedic Specialists, we know that every patient and every injury is unique. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and work toward the recovery goals we determine together.
We’re outcomes-centered. Our fellowship-trained physicians are trained on the latest treatments and techniques to get our sports medicine patients back in action as quickly as possible, with as little pain as possible. We pay close attention to how our patients are doing at every stage of their recovery and we listen to what you tell us. We never stop seeking new and innovative ways to treat our patients and always striving for the highest level of function possible.
When you see us for evaluation, we’ll make sure that you leave the office understanding three things:
- What is your diagnosis?
- What are we doing for you to help you?
- What is the plan for ongoing treatment, and what does that mean in terms of your return to activity?
- ACL Injury: Should it be fixed?
- Activities After a Knee Replacement
- Additional Resources on the Knee
- Adolescent Anterior Knee Pain
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Cemented and Cementless Knee Replacement
- Common Injuries of the Knee
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Goosefoot (Pes Anserine) Bursitis of the Knee
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy Exercise Guide
- Knee Implants
- Knee Replacement Exercise Guide
- Kneecap (Prepatellar) Bursitis
- Meniscal Tear
- Meniscal Transplants
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Nonsurgical Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Orthopaedists Research Female Knee Problems
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)
- Osteonecrosis of the Knee
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- Rotating Platform/Mobile-bearing Knees
- Runner’s Knee (Patellofemoral Pain)
- Surgical Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Total Knee Replacement
- Unstable Kneecap
- Viscosupplementation Treatment for Arthritis