During this period of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus, Louisiana Orthopaedic Specialists is implementing several protocols to keep our patients, employees and their families safe, as well as to abide by the recommendations of the CDC and our state government for slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Patients should receive a text message prior to their appointment with information necessary to assess their current health situation for flu-like symptoms.
- Patients will be required to reschedule their appointment if within the past fourteen (14) days:
- The patient or a family member has experienced flu-like symptoms, including fever above 100.4°, coughing or difficulty breathing.
- The patient has traveled out of the country or to any of the higher risk cities in the US.
- Patients may reschedule their appointment for any reason if they choose to do so.
- We will screen patients upon arrival for fever.
- After Check-In at the Front Desk, patients may choose to remain in their vehicle until being called back into the clinic for their appointment.
- Patients should limit the number of visitors to one (1) if they require assistance. Non-Essential companions are asked not to attend appointments at this time.
These policy changes are intended to provide for the personal safety of both our patients and employees as we navigate this period of uncertainty. On behalf of the physicians of Louisiana Orthopaedic Specialists, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this challenging time.
Louisiana Orthopaedic Specialists Physicians
Adam T. Perry, MD
Neil C. Romero, MD
Robby LeBlanc, MD
Matthew D. Williams, MD
Christopher K. Hebert, MD
Michael J. Duval, MD
Kevin J. Lasseigne Jr., MD
Judson L. Penton, MD
Lon M. Baronne II, MD
James B. Kyle, MD, DVM
Seth Rosenzweig, MD
Benjamin J. Baronne, MD
Bryce A. Fugarino, MD